VACANCY: CUSTOMER SERVICES & ORDER FULFILMENT AGENT
Our customers expect a service as good as our products whenever they interface with the customer service team on matters of product advice, returns and general enquiries.
Our business strategy is to continue to evolve and improve our customer service team in order to improve our customer response and delivery times.
The successful candidate will be working with various stakeholders across various brands in our portfolio to ensure our amazing products arrive on time to our loyal customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong understanding of the Altra brand and also experience in running in Altra products.
- Have a strong passion for running shoes, gear and accessories.
- Be an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Developing & reading spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets, Numbers)
- Be punctual and work in an efficient manner to meet deadlines.
- Highly organised with a meticulous attention to detail.
- A proactive, fast learner, willing to fill in the gaps.
- Enjoy a multi-faceted role where days are unpredictable; often demanding immediate action, and other times requiring independent workflow.
- Must have their own transport.
- Be super friendly, customer focused, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Non Negotiable - Be a good human being.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage teams and logistics to ensure products are despatched as quickly as possible.
- Coordinate communication with various stakeholders relating to customer requests, queries and feedack.
- Manage website orders.
- Recommend potential services to improve our current offerings by analysing customer feedback.
- Look into trends and common questions which can be used for marketing and public education.
It would be advantageous for you to have experience in:
- Understanding and previous experience with Shopify
- Fluency in spoken and written English. (Advantageous to be fluent in more than 1 language.)
- Have experience in working with teams on ASANA, or similar platforms.
We’re looking for a no-bullshit, good honest, hard working, running junkie who will take ownership of this role and assist in helping our brands grow.
Are you interested in applying for this position?
- Please answer the below questions, include a copy of your CV and email us at HR@altrafootwear.co.za
Due to the high volumes of applications, please accept our apologies for not being able respond to each and every one of you. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us in 10 working days.