If your mind is consumed with all things running, whether in the mountains or on the road, then we have an entry level position available on our customer service team.
The successful candidate will be working with various stakeholders across various brands in our portfolio to ensure our awesome products are matched by awesome service.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong understanding of the Altra brand and also experience in running in Altra products.
- Have a strong passion for running shoes, gear and accessories.
- Be an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Developing & reading spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets, Numbers)
- Be punctual and work in an efficient manner to meet deadlines.
- Highly organised with a meticulous attention to detail.
- A proactive, fast learner, willing to fill in the gaps.
- Enjoy a multi-faceted role where days are unpredictable; often demanding immediate action, and other times requiring independent workflow.
- Must have their own transport.
- Be super friendly, customer focused, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Non Negotiable - Be a good human being.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage teams and logistics to ensure products are despatched as quickly as possible.
- Coordinate communication with various stakeholders relating to customer requests, queries and feedack.
- Manage website orders and queries.
- Update website content.
- Recommend potential services to improve our current offerings by analysing customer feedback.
- Look into trends and common questions which can be used for marketing and public education.
It would be advantageous for you to have experience in:
- Understanding and previous experience with the Shopify or Woo Commerce platforms.
- Fluency in spoken and written English. (Advantageous to be fluent in more than 1 language.)
- Have experience in managing incoming/outgoing inventory with an inventory management system, preferably TradeGecko.
- Have experience in working with teams on ASANA, or similar platforms.
We’re looking for a no-bullshit, good honest, hard working, running junkie who will take ownership of this role and assist in helping our brands grow.
Are you interested in applying for this position?
- Please answer the below questions, include a copy of your CV and email us at email@example.com
If you have not heard back from us within 10 working days of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.